Theme: "The Wonderful World of Flight"
9:00AM: Air Show Grounds Open
9:00AM: Cadet, Bomber, Fighter, and Officers Clubs Open
10:00AM: Beer Gardens Open
10:30AM-11:00AM: WWII Air & Ground Battle Reenactment
1:00PM-4:00PM: AIR SHOW
5:00PM: Air Show Grounds Close
* All acts are subject to change, so please check back for up-to-date scheduling and news.
- U.S. Navy 'Blue Angels'
- Wingwalking Aerobatics - The Shelton's
- Beech 18 Aerobatics - Matt Younkin
- Heritage Flight featuring F-86 Sabre/AD-1Skyraider/P-51C Mustang
- P-40B Tomahawk
- World’s Largest WWII Paratroop Drop
- F8F Bearcat ‘Blue Angels’
- CC-130J Hercules Demonstration (Sunday & Monday only)
- Modern Military Aircraft Flybys
- Modern Military Static Displays
- Vintage Military Flybys
- Vintage Military Statics
- WWII Air & Ground Battles
- Monster Truck Rides
- The Paintball Experience
- Kids Play Zone Area
- ...and much, much, more!